At Swiftdeck Pty. Ltd. our Privacy Commitment is to comply with all relevant legislation and with “Australian Privacy Principles”. Among other things, this means that:
- We will only collect information that is necessary for what we do.
- We will be fair in the way we collect information about you.
- We will only use or disclose information about you in ways that are consistent with your expectations or are required in the public interest
- We will retain your personal information for the sole use of Swiftdeck Pty. Ltd. and its related entities and not sell it or release it to any third party without your consent
- We will be open with you about what kinds of personal information we hold and what we do with it
- Wherever possible we will let you see the information we hold about you and correct it if it is wrong
- If we can (and you want to) we will deal with you anonymously
Swiftdeck Pty. Ltd. Privacy Statement
Swiftdeck Pty. Ltd. is concerned about your privacy and is committed to protecting any personal information visitors may provide while visiting our website. Personal information can be collected from you on the website in the following ways:
- Our site’s registration form may invite you to provide contact information (such as your name and e-mail address) and demographic information (postcode and age). We may use customer contact information from the registration form to send you information about Swiftdeck Pty. Ltd. products and services.
- Our order form will require you to provide contact information (such as your name, postal address and e-mail address). We may use customer contact information from the order form to send you information about Swiftdeck Pty. Ltd. products and services.